Monday 28 July 2014

A sad song

This song I have heard many times before
While awake and even in my dream
And again, it is playing once more
Plundering the abyss of my mind.
Nothing is void in its play
Everything comes spiraling
Reminding the scratches that bleeds
And the shattered pieces of pleasure lying still.
This song I know have been here long
Playing melancholic rhythms of anticipation
With deadliest sting the song I hear again
It leaves me not a second, but its grip is gaining upper hand.
People say forget the past wounds
Lets look for a healing bonds
And I have said the same to many
Only the beholder knows the agony. 

(This is a re-post. Posted elsewhere before)

©bhasvantraz 28July2014.

4 comments:

  1. Poignant lines ...sometimes it really is difficult to forget the past wounds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup...especially when it becomes part and parcel of the grey matters:)

      Delete
  2. A sad one, but well expressed.

    ReplyDelete